View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #7288 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
what do you mean used too?
Dick

lol I wish there was a you tube video of the clip from the Simpson episode King Size Homer where Homer goes to buy some clothes, and they offer him a bunch of random options and he responds, "Hmmm. I don't want to look like a weirdo. I'll just go with the mumu."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
They frequently can be

I Got mine done first week of march but it helps being a CPA
One thing my wife really misses about working for a public accounting firm is the access to tax software that automatically fills in various potions or allows you to easily change those numbers. TurboTax doesn't quite give you that level of control. We owe $700, but we always owe, and it's usually more than that, so I can't be too

Off to the rehearsal dinner at a Noodle House (the bride is Vietnamese)

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |