View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #7198 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
No political crap.
:gtfo: that wasn't political...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Just trying to keep it mellow before it heads that other way.
Ok, fair enough

... but I don't think anyone here was going to argue with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
What about the non-hipster 4:20 partakers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
They are OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Wait... Can you hide Spring Eggs? What if the children don't find them? Imaging what it would do for their self confidence.
You're not the loser, son. You're the last winner

lol Ken at the beacon response

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
and guess what my wife did when i inquired about the 2 ADDITIONAL computing devices?

kenchan: cha ching tata chong quan konion f-king computers chin chonchigong??!!

she just kissed me on the cheek and smiled like if i was a damn 5yr old.
That just means she loves you

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
what's you guys opinions on getting aftermarket seats on a 370z touring?

are there any out there that are more comfy and can hook up to the power controls and still be heated as well?
Those seats are hawt! If you have the existing seats (i.e. you don't sell them) you or a shop could remove the heating element and airbag sensor for install in the new seats. However, I think the new seats have to be a certain type where the seat comes apart or else you're looking at having to pay someone to cut them apart and sew them back together without evidence. I know I've seen some posts/threads about this, but I don't have time to search for them right now.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |