View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #7130 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

I sent an email today about my IR filter....i ordered it on the 15th now ima thinkgin too.
hi ms.bc! dang, sorry to hear about your IR filter.

which one did you order? ive been using B+W or B&W or BRB watever they're called on my nikon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Please hold all systems are busy, the next available operator will be with you shortly, your business is important to us, please continue holding for the next millennia and we will be happy to provide with your missing wire harness and the taffyapple we are throwing in because of the trouble we have caused you

Yeah-cracking myself up (plus i'm half way through my first adult beverage) lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Afternoon everyone busy evening, busy tomorrow (wedding rehearsal stuff), busy weekend (wedding and recovery). No time for Mr. Kenchan-style

Hope everyone has a great rest of their week and a great weekend
hahaha! hi mr.jar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... for you..!!
hi mr.alcheng- bigbangtheory is awesome! hahaha.