View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #6990 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Nope they won't honor the price since "our website is out of date." Not my fvcking problem.
Did you try ordering from the website (assuming they didn't correct the price yet)? I would have just done that. Then, when they come back and say they can't honor the price, you ask them why they even have a website and tell them you will ensure they lose more than just your business. Very dumb on their part to lose customers over stupid crap like that.

I'm pretty sure I took advantage of Adam's with my St. Patrick's Day order. But it was their fault for the website promo code application, and they honored it without question. As much money as they might have lost on that one sale, I can assure you they will get it back in time from me. I plan to purchase more towels, and I'd like to try their wax at least once (when I'm not dealing with a huge tax bill). Also, depending on the results of the glaze and polishes I purchased, I may be buying more of those as well. My point is businesses need to recognize that customers are more important than a missed profit margin on a sale. As you manage the GT Mat business, I'm sure you are well aware.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |