View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #55 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7 ZPA View Post
I think the OP had a lot of problems with his, along with horrible dealership experiences. That would make the buyer of any car regret the decision. I would feel the same way if I was in his shoes. Of course, I'm not, and I love the car. No regrets here, but then again, I've only had it for six months. Could I have spent the money a little more wisely? **** yea, but life is meant to be lived.
You would be correct, and the dealer Nissan North American has told me to go to has TERRIBLE reviews and I got a text telling me not to go there...

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 03-19-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Fixed my broken english