View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #6526 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
You might want to stay and hang out in King of Prussia.
Before Mall of America was built, that was the biggest mall in the country. Plenty of lodging, eating and shopping around there.
You're also within an hour of Philadelphia. If you like art, there's the big art museum and The Barnes. Also, Monk's Cafe for Belgian fans. Morimoto has his restaurant in Philly, also.
yah my brothers got lost in King of Prussia lol security guards found them wandering around wonder where the hell the exit was lol!