View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I researched this car for two years.

When I was ready to buy one, it took me another 4 months (mainly due to a refinance on my house, but also because no one could find the exact one I wanted).

Take your time, get what you want. Do NOT settle!

Minsu, Finding the used P/W 370z you're looking for will be a hard task. It's much harder than finding a new one, so please be patient. It sounds like you have the money/financing ability to make this purchase. However, please don't give in to the temptation of buying one without doing the proper due diligence (test drive, total inspection etc). Doing so, could make the whole 370z experience a regretful one. Good luck to you
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote