View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #16 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
its not broken you silly goose
dealership, dealer ship.
I called a dealership in TN they had a 2012 GM with 4600 miles on it for like 27
i want that bad. real bad. if i go the bank for a loan of like 15k with no credit history i feel like they would laugh at my face...
So what if they laugh in your face? They turn you down, go find another one. Many places offer loans. Pen Fed is a popular choice (https://www.penfed.org/Auto-Loans-Ov...icker-10312012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
how old are you and whats your credit like?
and i think your the only one telling me to just get it
seems like everyone is saying wait till i find the right one
your a bit out numbered here.
wether it take 2 months or two years what does it matter?
I'm 28 and good credit, not perfect, but good enough that I've never missed a single payment in 8 years (student loans included).

It's not that hard to find the 'perfect' Z (that is, if you're looking for a Z). Pick a color, pick options, go to dealer. Any good dealer will find what you're looking for. Unless you're looking at a used Z, then that's a different story or not even a Z at all (for example, maybe even a Cayman S, or Corvette. Just saying).

Exactly what kind of Z are you looking for? In terms of color and options? I'm sure there HAS to be at least 1 that you're looking for. If the reason that you're taking so long to get into a Z is because of the cost, then you'll be searching for the 'perfect' Z for at least another year or two, or three or four for the price to go down.

To answer your question though, yes they can, although I'm not so sure about it if the car is from the west coast or out of their network. My dealer (Koeppel Nissan, which I'm sure you've heard of) shipped my specific car to me without any additional cost. The car was originally going to another dealer somewhere else (I think either NJ or PA), I put down my deposit, and the car was transferred over to Koeppel. I believe Joe also told me that any good dealer will NOT charge extra for transportation fees. YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I researched this car for two years.

When I was ready to buy one, it took me another 4 months (mainly due to a refinance on my house, but also because no one could find the exact one I wanted).

Take your time, get what you want. Do NOT settle!
I agree about the research part. I looked into this car for a year (joined forum in 2011, finally purchased in 2012 as soon as they mentioned a 2013 redesign). I guess I got lucky, or maybe my standards were just low LOL. The only Z I wanted was black, base + sport package, kick plates. My dealer found me 3 nearby within 15 minutes and let me choose which one I wanted.