View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu
Smile Can a Dealer ship a car to a close Dealership?

Im wondering, I have finally have enough steady income to get a car anytime i want. But the cars that im looking at are really far away and wouldnt see myself going to pick it up myself. Do dealerships send one car to another so that I may go do the paperwork at the dealship? I mean i called a dealership before and they said that they would fedex the paperwork to me and that i would need to fed ex it back. But in terms of paperwork and money I really wouldnt want to do it while being 1k miles away.

Anyone have experience in this aspect of having the car sent to a closer dealership and you buying it there, im sure that there is a fee to pay in terms of shipping but id rather have it shipped to a dealer than to my house, although i guess which ever is cheaper would be the better option but now that i think about it i would really like to do paperwork here unless someone else can tell me what kind of paper work is involved and if they did it throuigh fed ex or any other methods than in person.

and also can you do the whole car buying process online? Over the phone?

First time car buying obviously... haha

Gonnna sell my benz for about 7-8g then 3-4 g's of my own money and pay the rest off.

Help me get into a dream!
Minsu is offline   Reply With Quote