View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #238 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
??? sorry your review was hard to understand

So do you like the new spring or do you not like the new spring?

LOL i just read what i wrote ...trying to type on a cell phone.

Ok so what i meant to say was:

Whats crazy about the OEM spring is that it was able to hold up my entire weight which is just nuts for a clutch spring. There is definitely a better feel with the new spring that doesn't make me feel like such a novice when driving this car (driven clutch cars for years). I am able to shift without such a jerk from 1-2 and 2-3 and not feel like im riding the clutch since I was trying to easy into the shift. I would recommend this MOD to anyone.

Others have claimed there is "slop" when the pedal is not pressed but i don't feel it with mine.

I would recommend you use a good size pair of channel locks to press the pin into the clutch pedal assemble as there is no room in there to tap it in and cant finger press it in either.
Cbtech is offline   Reply With Quote