View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akmcmahon View Post
I will add that I question the validity of that car that Top Gear tested. Based on the average of reviews on the Z4 M and tested times, there's no way I believe it posted better times than the cars on that list. It just doesn't have the power nor grip to do so. The Cayman S has proven better in all categories to date and isn't in that company. I just simply don't believe that was a stock car or similar conditions.
Go drive one with good tires and then report. I've been driving sports cars since probably before you were born, and I would stand by the test 100%. Top Gear may have a humorous side to their show, I don't believe they doctor the cars for those tests. I've driven the Caymen and Boxster S, different car than the Z4 M Roadster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FTcr2IFeg0