View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #1856 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
ok so phase 1 of the car buying is complete.. we got my girl a 2013 juke last night. and i got rid of my work car (2012 sentra).i got a new job that gave me a company car so i was glad to gid rid of the sentra...lol.. the z is next i do have a dealer that looks hopeful but im not getting my hopes up yet.. we r still about $1500 away from where i wanna be. what im torn with right now is to keep the g and buy the z or gid rid of the g and only have the z.. not sure yet on whats the best route. i know i dont wanna use the z as a daily driver but i do have a company car. but i have to log all my miles in the company car so useing it for personal reasons may be hard.. ill keep u guys updated..
Silly question....cant you get Fusz to get you a deal close to invoice, and either 1) have him ship it to you, or 2) go get it for a fun road trip back to PA?