View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #206 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
I got a ticket for going 60 in a 40, AND a no insurance ticket, because my insurance company applied the payment to the HOUSE payment which wasn't due, instead of to the car payment. Which is total BS, I even got a letter and showed it to the court and they didn't care. They said "The fact of the matter is you didn't have insurance at the time of the stop." ... I was without insurance for 2 weeks because of the insurance company's mistake and they won't do anything about it. $600 ticket, plus $300 surcharge every year for 3 years, plus my insurance is now a lot higher (Also BS!!) AND if I get pulled over, the cop always gives me **** for "not having insurance" ... so bye bye warnings if I do happen to get stopped. Such bs... All this and I did nothing wrong aside from trusting my insurance company not to be imbeciles. I hate Progressive.
That's some crap... I've been pulled over for speeding and got hit for no insurance, too. But I just had to prove to the court that I got the car covered with the minimum insurance within 30 days of the ticket. I had no problems doing that, and it resulted in a $10 dismissal fee (I took defensive driving for the speeding portion).

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote