View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #205 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

I got a ticket for going 60 in a 40, AND a no insurance ticket, because my insurance company applied the payment to the HOUSE payment which wasn't due, instead of to the car payment. Which is total BS, I even got a letter and showed it to the court and they didn't care. They said "The fact of the matter is you didn't have insurance at the time of the stop." ... I was without insurance for 2 weeks because of the insurance company's mistake and they won't do anything about it. $600 ticket, plus $300 surcharge every year for 3 years, plus my insurance is now a lot higher (Also BS!!) AND if I get pulled over, the cop always gives me **** for "not having insurance" ... so bye bye warnings if I do happen to get stopped. Such bs... All this and I did nothing wrong aside from trusting my insurance company not to be imbeciles. I hate Progressive.

And when I was young, I was driving to the next biggest city, and was clocked doing 96 in a 30....
Didn't notice that little town in between cities and just blew through it.
Was funny until they impounded my car and threw me in jail for a few hours

Last edited by Sway; 03-12-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote