View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #47 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
My main issue with the Camaro (and most American cars, to be honest), is that the seats are not made for me. Hell, the entire car is not made for me.

I'm a short, skinny guy, and the Camaro just feels like it isn't made for someone of that size at all. The seats are huge, the steering wheel is a giant brick of plastic, everything feels oversized -- it's just... eugh.

I like how it sounds. The power is cool. The 1LE package is awesome.

But the car itself is just... I don't know. Poorly designed, I guess? They certainly sacrificed a lot just for the sake of aesthetics, and that shows if you don't fit perfectly into the Camaro.
The 1LE actually has an alcantara steering wheel. The good thing with the 1LE, you don't have to touch the suspension. The only thing I would like to do is lower the car. But all the right parts are in there. Which will save you money. (Our z suspensions need mods) With that said. The seats would be fixed by buying some recaro or other type racing seat.

Most cars under $100,000 aren't perfect, and you will always need to fix something. On the Z, The priority is in the suspension for track use. In the 1LE, it will be the seats.

but if you're short and skinny? You may look a little silly behind the wheel of a camaro? The Z is probably the perfect fit. I'm 6ft and 170lbs. I still look small coming out a camaro. lol

CAMARO: The Car That Makes Big Guys Look Small.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 03-11-2013 at 11:08 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote