View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #90 (permalink)
G37Sam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RB'd G37
G37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud ofG37Sam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
A/C yes, the rest of it, well i'll cross that bridge when i get there, gonna try to keep as much of the factory parts as possible it will all make sense soon. Probably gonna start a new thread within the month with juicy details and stack of pictures i have here. To be humble it's gonna blow some minds. Hoping to be done with it this summer.
Sounds great, I'm not doubting your build or anything please don't get me wrong, I'm just wondering because I swapped an RB Engine in and apart from the fact that my dashboard is lit up like a christmas tree, I couldn't get the Tacho to work, nor could I trigger the A/C compressor clutch from OEM controls. I also had to get a second switch to start the car (kept the i-key). I also swapped in an RB25 5MT which left my reverse light and camera not working too. But as you said, I'll cross that bridge when it needs to be crossed. For now I just wanna drive the damn thing! Good luck with your build man.