View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #5512 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Morning crew

Just a quick check of the forum, then down to the man cave. Hanging a door, finishing the drywall, wiring pot lights and receptacles. Things are warming up outside I might pull the Z out early so I can get the exhaust work done and body kit painted. Trying to get to RT Tuning by early April.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post

pretty much the same thing here as gale, checking in on the forum then off to finish my my painting for the day hopefully I can get it all done today. Then next weekend all my working time will be spent on mudding the garage for the final coat
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
guys!!! Same here...finishing up housework laundry etc prepping for the new week....lunch with hubby too

Sigh. Hoping for a break in the weather so i can get the Z out soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Thanks Ms. BC you just reminded me I have laundry I need to finish. Forgot I started a load when I got up

I am also hoping the weather breaks ASAP I want to get my Z out ASAP! I dont see it happening before mid to late april though but that's ok I like my SALT-FREE DIET
Goodam everybody (incloooooding Ken-San)!

I have a busy day ahead of me, too: I'm going to nap!

J/k! I'm gonna wash and vacuum the beast.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 03-10-2013 at 10:33 AM.