View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #5506 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Morning crew

Just a quick check of the forum, then down to the man cave. Hanging a door, finishing the drywall, wiring pot lights and receptacles. Things are warming up outside I might pull the Z out early so I can get the exhaust work done and body kit painted. Trying to get to RT Tuning by early April.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post

pretty much the same thing here as gale, checking in on the forum then off to finish my my painting for the day hopefully I can get it all done today. Then next weekend all my working time will be spent on mudding the garage for the final coat
guys!!! Same here...finishing up housework laundry etc prepping for the new week....lunch with hubby too

Sigh. Hoping for a break in the weather so i can get the Z out soon!