View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:51 AM   #2125 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

so we worked on my z today.... and guess what it WAS the master.... man the clutch feels so new again.... real smooth..... anyways i think i know why it gave out... all im gonna say is if you didnt bleed ur clutch fluid yet BLEED IT!!!! there was so much crap in my lines and master it was ridiculous.... we did a gravity bleed first and then we went crazy bleeding all the black stuff out... we went through about half the bottle of some synthetic DOT4 then bleed it again with some MOTUL RBF 600 good stuff.... i was gonna install the clutch SS line but i decided to hold off until my TWM SS comes in well do it again and rebleed the system to make sure all that crap is outa the system... i was really suprised with how much dirt was in there at 10k.... my company trucks put this car to shame.... they have more than 40k on them and the clutch fluids arent as dirty as the Z anyways changing it out wasnt to bad... i did have a hell of time fitting under my dash..... ive never experienced so much flexibility in my entire life.... those two nuts are high up in there and pretty much so much crap blocking it from either side including this massive plate thing. I dont even know what the point of that plate blocking the two nuts were for.... a swivel is definitely ur best friend on this one.... anyways looks like i dodged the bullet.... so back to modding for the Z!!!!

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote