Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #679 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Im not even going to get into the story but I WILL NOT, WILL NOT recommend this guy to anyone ever! I wish I was on a bunch of forums to bash this guy from one end of the spectrum to the other but im not so, meh.

The seats look great and came out exactly how I wanted as far as my overall vision. How ever the attention to detail is lacking, and quality is not top notch like I expect.

Anyway here are some finished shots, oh and mad props to my painter as usual.

Im just to exhausted to type everything so im calling it a night, I may post the story tomorrow to vent. Im on my 13th straight 12 hour day of work, 6 more to go at the least before I get a break. I have WAY to much going on right now stress level is pegged!