View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #1143 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Thats funny, dude tell us the back story, what happend?
Ok, so I found the car at a luxury/sports car dealer in a real nice area in the north suburbs. I drove up there on a Thursday to check the car out and test it. I really liked it so we worked out a deal and I put a deposit down. Since I drove up I was planning on taking the train back the next day so I could drive it back.

The dealer said they'd have a driver pick me up from the station and they'd also detail the car and fill it up for me. I told them just to leave the car as it is. They were like, "well we can fill it up for you at least." I was like, nahhhhh.

So, I pick it up. I look at there's like 5 bars of gas. I was like, "I'll get gas after I get out of the city limits."

:|

All bars of gas are gone by the time I get near the airport. I had to get off in Chester. Didn't look to hot, no clue where I was going. Top was down. It's February so I'm looking white white not half asian. Oh and I'm probably listening to Katy Perry or some ****. Hair done up, Wayfarers on, of course.

So I'm driving around I hear yelling. I'm like... what? This guy is like, "yeah, you, whiteboy cracka! of here!"

Someone else was like "you crazy!"

So I was getting a little worried... no gas stations in sight. I did NOT want to stall out in that part of town.

Finally I see a guy that I think I could ask for directions. I pull up and ask where the nearest gas station is. He tells me it's a couple miles down the road near the bridge. A couple miles? Damnit. As I pull away he says to me, "good luck."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So I'm starting to plan my escape. I have determined I'll probably run out of gas before I get to the station so I'm going to need to dump the car and go somewhere safe. I figured I'd just go and jump in the river after I ran out.

So, more yelling as I drive past people. Very uncomfortable. Worse than the time I got lost in Anacostia when I was 17

In fuel conserve mode I keep shutting the car down while I coast for a while... fire it back up, cut it off, coast some more... NASCAR style. More people looking, glaring.

FINALLY I see the gas station! I pull in on the right. WTF... filler is on the left... ugh. Get back in car, move it to a new pump.

Wait... how do you open the filler door? *consult manual*

At this point a pair of thugs sitting outside of the Sunoco has turned into a group of thugs... all looking at me. I'm trying to act pretty chill like I know what I'm doing but it's hard when you can't remember how to open the fuel door and have to consult the manual while you're in the hood. "Where you from white boy?"

Finally get all that done and start pumping. About half way these guys look surprised that I haven't fled after a partial fill up. So I'm like, yeah buddies, I'm hard, DEAL WITH IT.

Then I left.

Sorry for the scatterbrained post but it was terrifying. Never been heckled like that before in my life.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote