View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #4913 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Exactly right, good observation Mr.alcheng.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Great post!

Thanks buddies..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr. alcheng- yah, i left work early today and checked out my HU... the outer shipping carton and the gift box was damaged but the foam inside was still intact and from wat i could see, everything looked fine. yep, ordered yesterday, delivered today.

hummmm... i dont have a lurch, the throttle response is slow and wanted to get rid of that.

did you replace your helper spring yet? that helps quite a bit on the take-off. i think LMB still sells them?

thanks, mr.alcheng. yah, it's really similar to how i compared it to my software piano latency. the initial latency is still there, how the throttle input quickly ramps up is just different. and so yah, not buying it.

indeed.
Mr.kenchan...!!!

any idea what are you going to do with the old unit??

Looking forward to see installed pics with the re-wrap bezel..

Quote:
I have a helper spring if someone needs/wants it. I got mine from Mike (LMB).
Quote:
yah, helper spring is a must-have if anyone hasn't swapped theirs yet.
Quote:
I liked my car better without it. Many people do like it though.
I have the helper-spring completely removed, like the feel of the clutch pedal itself, although it does have a slight play.. but it could be got used to quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
x 2!!! me some alcheng
Thank you Ms.BC20

Quote:
my recipe for goood nachos is dial phone. go pickup. eat.

here's mabo tofu. i think you wife knows.

to serve with white rice...

Spicy Spicy...!!

Quote:
awesome.

i recommend getting a non-slip heavy duty liner for the drawers if you haven't already. this way you can just place your tools and it wont roll around....plus saves space.

hummmm... might be because mabo tofu is more mandarin? not sure, cantonese also serve mabo tofu in my area...i think mr.alcheng would know? it's a pretty standard chinese dish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yah, she's more familiar with Cantonese. And ya gotta know: before I placed the first tool in my chest, I bought the best liners I could!
Mapo Tofu -- 麻婆豆腐

It's a very popular Sichuan Province(四川) style dish. Most of the Sichuan dishes are spicy, if you wanna try, I will suggest another Sichuan dish which is also very popular:

Kung Pao chicken or Gong Bao chicken (宫保雞丁). It's a bit more dry than the Mapo Tofu, we also serve it with rice, (well, rice in Chinese cuisine is like pasta in Italian so it's almost a must to have white rice )

If you are curious about is it a Mandarin dish or Cantonese dish.... mmm.... consider it as Sichuan dish

Different provinces from China has their own style of cuisine, it's difficult to categorize them just into two but you will look smarter if you can tell people what specific Chinese cuisine is it

You know, we Z people drive smart, post smart, talk smart and eat smart..!!!