View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #677 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Lets keep things on topic and civil guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
OH jeez, I can't wait to hear more news. This 11.4 world record is just super-exciting. This is the best Z news on the forum to date.

We are working as hard as we can to get things finalized without disrupting production and wait times for all of our other customers. Thank you again to everyone for being so patient, like I said before it looks like early/middle next week we will be able to release all the info to the public. Have to agree, I was very excited that we were able to break the stock block record as well, now if I can get it to go 11.60s i'll be a happy man. I definitely am not as good of a drag strip driver as Danny AKA Iceman!
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote