View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 01:14 AM   #595 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
annoying things include:

giving me a finger because I drive slow and at an angle on speed bumps and steep driveways.
revving their Honda's
revving their Genesis
revving their Ferrari's.
calling it a Ferrari

revving their mini van's
calling it a Nisma
asking me nicely to step aside for a moment and ask for permission to take a picture. Ok that was not as annoying. I don't get the 350Z issues. I have no issues with 350 guys. In fact they're the best guys and gals out there.
You have an issue with that??? Lol, that would make me happy!

And I get A LOT of issues with 350 drivers, flicking me off, ALWAYS trying to race, brake checking me when I don't race...
So far I only like Waizzzzz, the guys at the local meets and other 350->370 converts... Maybe people settle down when they get a 370? LOL

I also get a LOT of crap from Civic and Integra people...