View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #4316 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Attended the Grand Am race at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin on Friday and Saturday. It was an unbelievable time thanks to the incredible work of Chris Coronado aka GURU on the forum.

We had a big group from Houston travel over together, and we got to meet up with some friends from Dallas too. I was lucky enough to get picked to do a parade lap of the track with some of the Z's that made the trip.

I can't express how nice the facility and its staff are. ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS. COTA is the nicest racing facilty I have ever been to.

I'll post some pictures today. Here's some of the Doran team who had a big shunt on Thursday and managed to get the car back on the track. At one point, they were seriously considering pulling parts off of our cars in the parking lot, but were able to source what they needed.

All-in-all a fantastic time with great friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 166.jpg (779.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 167.jpg (463.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 170.jpg (632.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 171.jpg (707.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 172.jpg (480.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 173.jpg (369.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 174.jpg (505.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 175.jpg (505.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Grand Am at COTA Mar 2013 177.jpg (576.8 KB, 2 views)
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim