View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #544 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

Ok so the time attack is over and there is a thread about that linked above. Next up is SEMA and then a week after SEMA is the Redline Time Attack Finals, so there is a lot going on here this month to have the car ready for both.

First, the car is already at Kognition Design for a new dry carbon rear wing. There is a separate thread about it here...

DDMotorsports: Kognition Design Wing Development

Once I get it back I will do my best to get it ready for SEMA which will include...
- NST Pulley Kit
- BRIDE Seats
- NRG Steering Wheel/Quick Release/Hub
- Challenge Brake Lines
- GTSPEC Fender Braces Test Fit
- GTSPEC Rear Subframe Brace Test Fit
- SPL Parts Rear Traction Arms
And whatever else I can get before SEMA. There are a bunch of things that are up in the air that I am waiting on from different companies that they are trying to finish and get to me in time to have on my car for SEMA. Not even going to say what they are though until they are on their way .

Aside from that, still have to do my post race maintenance...
- Change diff fluid
- Change oil
- Re-Set Alignment
- Re-Install trunk area plastics/spare/tools
- De-sticker

And somewhere in between all of that and SEMA, which is only about 4 weeks away, I have to get the car into a body shop to fill the holes the stock spoiler left and re-paint the hatch. I will probably have them paint a few other things like the door handles, rear bumper piece with the butt hole, and maybe mirrors and the front fang area. Oh and I got to take it into 702 Graphics for a day for them to do a half-wrap decal design on it.

Man I have a lot to do since my car probably wont even be back from Kognition until the weekend of the 11th. Then there will only be two weeks to get all of that done.
Function > Form