View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #328 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighties Meta View Post
Count me in. Guess I'll need a helmet also so I'll look around this week to see what I can find. I was hoping to have the LSD installed prior to my trip to the track to help with the launch but I doubt I'll have it for this trip but no matter.. should be fun...

Is this a test and tune type of thing, only being to a track a few times in my z28 in delaware and that was a good 8-9 years ago. How many runs (2 for $20) something like that?

clue on...
It is a test and tune. For $20 you get as many runs as you can get in for the day. Track is open from noon to 6 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I got my tail lights in, my painter did an awesome job, I knew he would, my trunk is all together, now I can take the Z for a spin... pretty happy right now!
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote