View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:59 AM   #320 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
So the plan is to go to Capitol Raceway straight after the Columbia meet on the 9th. It's about 25-30 mins from the meet location. It's $20 to race and you will need a helmet if you run under 14.0. Ypu should be alright without one for your first run. I'm gonna be borrowing Ron's helmet and we can share, but won't be enough for everyone.
Count me in. Guess I'll need a helmet also so I'll look around this week to see what I can find. I was hoping to have the LSD installed prior to my trip to the track to help with the launch but I doubt I'll have it for this trip but no matter.. should be fun...

Is this a test and tune type of thing, only being to a track a few times in my z28 in delaware and that was a good 8-9 years ago. How many runs (2 for $20) something like that?

clue on...
2009 370z Touring 7AT/AAM 2.5 true dual exhaust/AAM DE test pipes/z1 vqde35 headers/AAM cold air intake (R-line)/Motordyne M370/Quaife LSD/z1 brake upgd pkg/Swift Spec-R springs/WhiteLine Front&Rear sway bars with endlinks

Last edited by Eighties Meta; 03-02-2013 at 02:00 AM. Reason: forgot to add test and tune
Eighties Meta is offline   Reply With Quote