View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #30 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailzs View Post
Sure isn't the majority of cars seen on the road, and I'm sure that aren't many of those people buying high end cars would wait the time required to charge a Tesla on a trip.
Well of course not, many factors. Tesla does not have the facilities to produce them fast enough, and it is not mainstream. If I had the money and needed a luxury daily, I would honestly consider it. Remember for many of these people they do not drive more than what is in their home city. If they travel they fly, so needing a car that can go from NY to LA with minimal stops is not on their mind.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote