View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #35 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
I don't know man. This might sound kind of hypocritical, considering within the past 6 months I've driven my Z approximately less than a handful of times, like <500 miles in 6 months, but you should think about getting something more practical in the long run. Then again, my Z has been long paid off and I spend very little on it to begin with.

If you're still making payments on it, then that money is going to something that you aren't going to get 100% out of. Then again, I'm just a random dude giving advice over the internet. I'm not the one paying your car loan so in the end it's up to you. If the Z gives you that much satisfaction during the few times you do end up driving it, then keep it! If not, then be more practical and get something more family oriented.
No I totally appreciate the feedback, its where my head was at for awhile

Who knows, if it was paid then maybe id be thinking I could get 30K for it (locally) and thats a whole other can of worms.

But that was my concern, not getting my moneys worth...I think if the Z was just "transportation" for me then I would consider it gone but I truly love it and I get lots of satisfaction from it...being involved in forums, meets, cruises, it truly is a big part of me/life.

She's staying for sure.
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote