View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #34 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

I don't know man. This might sound kind of hypocritical, considering within the past 6 months I've driven my Z approximately less than a handful of times, like <500 miles in 6 months, but you should think about getting something more practical in the long run. Then again, my Z has been long paid off and I spend very little on it to begin with.

If you're still making payments on it, then that money is going to something that you aren't going to get 100% out of. Then again, I'm just a random dude giving advice over the internet. I'm not the one paying your car loan so in the end it's up to you. If the Z gives you that much satisfaction during the few times you do end up driving it, then keep it! If not, then be more practical and get something more family oriented.
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote