View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #9990 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
I built the AV system on both this Z and my old one from the ground up. Ripped out the stock HU, kickers & tweeters. Installed a double DIN pioneer HU. Built in an override ground to the E-brake so I can play DVDs while the car is in motion (lol), installed infinity kappa kickers/tweeters, alpine 4 channel amp, small 40w sub to fill out the sound in a custom enclosure where the spare tire was among other things.
I did similar on a few of my previous cars and have decided its not worth the hassle to do it myself anymore. If I ever feel the need to do this kind of stuff again I am paying someone else to do it. Might have something to do with being an electrical engineer...