View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #9942 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Are all these turbos that you're going through going to match well with the VQ, or are you just trying to get the biggest sucker you can get to fit in the engine bay?

And you're doing a single turbo right? Not twin?
No these will all work so far. I couldn't find an hx40 so I decided to go to the next step up and this was it. Its a bit bigger but good for 600whp+. Our engines flow a crap ton of exhaust gas so I should still spool this around 3k rpms and max boost around 3500rpms. This will just give me more top end. While keeping low end torque as hell. I'm not coming twins because it wouldn't fit easily up top. It'd in future plans though. This is also a nodded s259 with a nicer compressor wheel so my spooling guess mighty be off a little...it'll probably spool faster than at 3k

I promise there is thought and consideration and a lot of math going into these purchases. Also I'm making money off of the original h1c turbo