View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:57 PM   #133 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
Driving with both feet in an automatic????? Always been one of my huge pet peeves I have towards other drivers. You can tell they're driving with both feet because their brake lights are on and off for miles going the same speed. Worse at night! Almost as bad as someone leaving their blinker on! Annoys the hell out of me!
That's like saying: "All ppl that drive yellow cars ((insert random behavior here)) and annoy the Hell outta me." You would have fit right in, here in the Deep South, back in the '60s.

I drive with two feet and don't push on the pedal until I need to brake. No flashing on/off or staying on for miles. Some ppl who use two feet may ride the pedal but not all of us do.