View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #131 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

I can see and understand both sides of the story...

I'm 100% sure that a driver with a foot on each pedal can hit the brake faster than me using only one foot for both pedals

I am also 100% sure that anyone who decides to use 2 pedals can gain enough finesse to brake without looking like a retard (AKA me)

Problem is, I'm 90% sure that (god forbid) anyone who is going to get into an accident and isn't drunk is also going to clench up like a motherf*****, and slam their feet to the ground (I know I did when I got into my accident [other driver's failt])... And since both feet are on each of the pedals, they're a bit more screwed

Again, I'd give it a go just for shitz n giggles, but I just physically can't in the Z, and in my Maxima the pedals are too close as well... (Size 15 shoes)
And since the pedals are severely biased to left, I feel like an ásshole and really uncomfortable half turned in the seat to make it work (maybe that's just me)

Maybe if the pedals were further apart it would be a viable solution... But in day to day driving where there are accidents and we aren't all F1 or professional carting drivers, I think it's a TAD less safe...

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 02-26-2013 at 04:00 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote