View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #553 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Yeah that was definitely weird for Aldo, didn't see that one coming.

yeah I dont get that.. i mean pettis is on a tear and he is more than deserving even if its at a class below what he normally fights at. hr ended the WEC as champ defeating a current UFC champ and never got the UFC shot he deserved as he fell victim to the edgar rematch fiasco and the he got guida(ed) out . thats not were you loose but where guida frustrates the **** out of you for 15 mins and you end up down on points lol. but since then man he has looked awesome and on of my favs of the lower weights. I think this will still happen in the end and it will just add to the storyline as fighters dont pick and choose but yeah thats weird that he would refused to fight someone especially when the competition at 145 is a bit shallow at the moment
MC is offline   Reply With Quote