View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #73 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, it's a give and take relationship. Everything requires bargaining. She wants something, I want something... What can we do to get what we both want, be able to pay the bills, feed ourselves and meet any goals we made. She understands I love the car, I was unhappy about a few things and allowed me to get some great black Friday deals. The GTM thing came by complete surprise and was going to happen much later this year. Somehow the stars aligned. I have a job that can allow me to do this, a Wife that allows the same, and GTM asking me (I pitched it to them with my fingers crossed) to finish out the twin kit. To say I'm grateful doesn't even come close to what I really feel. My Wife is supportive to a point and she does say no quite frequently. The rims... she is still thinking about, the coilovers, I haven't tried to approach, and the differential, she knows about, but I can't quantify the replacement yet.
BTW, I want to change the name of the thread to Project (something)... But I don't have a project name lol.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote