View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #126 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton88 View Post
I'd be curious to know what the people that always drive 2 footed with an auto do when they drive a manual? I guess I'm showing my age, but maybe they never do, or did, drive sticks. I know my niece has never driven a stick. Kind of makes me sad. Seems like growing up and never learning to ride a bike. Or some big city dwellers that never learned to drive.
A couple years ago the company I work for sent all of us to school to get a CDL. I was amazed how many of my co-workers (all of us prior military, 90% retired) did not know how to drive a manual. It was a very interesting experience throughout the course, especially when we started taking the trucks out on public roads with the instructor riding along.

09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 02-24-2013 at 12:03 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote