View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 04:21 AM   #123 (permalink)
houkouonchi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GT-R '10 M6 370z
houkouonchi has a spectacular aura abouthoukouonchi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I'm not sure what your point is, but I'm not advocating that anyone has or should, but I'm sure you stalled your car, truck or van numerous times when you hit the brake with your right foot and forgot to depress the clutch appropriately with your left foot when you were first learning to drive. It was quite embarrassing. Kind of like stalling our Z's because of the crappy clutch release and engagement our cars are prone with!!!
You said most people struggled with 'right foot breaking' which I assume was vs the alternative (left foot breaking) and that no I never had that problem.

Also the very first time I ever drove a car (when I was around 13) it was Manual transmission and I didn't stall it at all. The first time I stalled was when I was driving again on a permit and learning on a manual that was more difficult to drive. And it was always starting out in first. It never had anything to do with breaking or stalling coming to a stop. I have never had that happen. Ever. Hell Even when I went off on the track (pretty badly) I didn't stall it.
houkouonchi is offline   Reply With Quote