View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #183 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Until I can figure out why some have no issues and others having issues I am suspending any more sales. I want to ensure each and every one of you that has gotten them already are completely satisfied with these. That is the way I want to be treated and that is the only way I will treat others. For those that have issues please pm me with details of the problem and pics if that will help and what you have done at this point and I will try to dignose the problem. For those that dont have issues but something develops in the future please let me know and I will help you out as well. I am very perplexed as to why some are having problems. The day I did the video I put them on two cars here and filmed the second one and as you can see in the video we had no issues with either set and I just grabbed them from the same lot as those that have been sent out. I do apologize for the problems and I will do what it takes to make it right. I will respond to each and every PM as fast as I can.