View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #109 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

The thing about any technique is that you put it into practice.
As I've said earlier, there's a whole lot of hypothetical situation conversation going on in this thread.
I'm comfortable with the techniques I use because I put them into practice whether on the race track or on the street. You can't just switch modes because you're in one environment or the other.
An analogy would be someone who doesn't practice proper handling of their firearm because it doesn't matter until they're in a crisis situation... but when that crisis situation arises, they can't "shift gears" and use skills that they haven't put into practice.
Or another example would be the person who says that spelling and grammar don't matter because this is just the internet, not a job resume and then finding themselves unable to put together an impressive resume because when it matters, they can't do it.

At the end of the day, do what YOU are comfortable with, what YOU put into practice on a daily basis. But stop telling people they are wrong because they do something that you're not comfortable with or skilled at.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote