View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #70 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to get pictures. Tear down is almost complete. Mike didn't realize how large my oil cooler was. Sent them my ROM files from Uprev, installation starts next week. Again, here is a list of what's being installed"

GTM Twin C30 supercharger system
Z1 SP slotted Rotors
Stoptech Brake pads
Z1 Stainless brake lines
ATE super blue brake fluid
Z1 hood struts
CSF Radiator (edit: didn't fit)
Z1 red polyurethane engine bay hoses (edit: kit comes with it's own)
Motordyne M370 intake manifold (edit: decided to sell)
JWT clutch and flywheel
Z Speed upgraded CSC, and stainless clutch line
Oil change using Redline 5W30
Motordyne resonator for the Xyz Y pipe (I will be dyno testing and sound testing vs the HFC [also installing myself when I get home])

Stuff that is already on the car:
PPE black ceramic coated long tube headers
AEM CAI (removed)
NST Pulleys (removed)
Motoydyne XYZ Y pipe with 200 cell 3" HFC
Tanabe Medallion mid pipe back exhaust
AE performance 72 row oil cooler (removed)
Uprev tuner version

Everything is staying on the car except the CAI and pulleys because they cannot be used with the superchargers. I have tentative buyers for both of them already
The oil cooler is the big question. It's a front mounted where the intercoolers sit. It may need to be played with to fit or the intercoolers moved forward and crash bar removed. Something is going to give and I'd rather not pay extra money for a new oil cooler.

Edit: Made annotations to what is being removed or not installed anymore. Listed below are additions.
GTM 70mm Competition Radiator
GTM Shroud with 14" H.O. SPAL Fan
GTM Twin Oil Coolers (25 row I believe)
GTM Oil Pan

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 07-12-2013 at 09:02 AM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote