View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #529 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Indeed he does, but that is because he is champ and people remember the days leading up to the day he became champ. You take the belt away and and the fame that came with it he is in the same shoes as Fitch. I admit I still buy his fights, but I buy them to see him lose. He has become a decision machine. As GSP once said to a great fighter, " I am not impressed with your performance." To be honest I haven't been impressed with his in quite sometime. He fights not to lose, not to win. He doesn't want any of Johny Hendricks. That is who I have marked taking his title not Nick Diaz. Unless Nick can get passed his wanting to stand and box the whole time. GSP will run around like Condit did or lay on top of him to grind out a decision. Diaz has to instigate the fight and dictate each aspect. If not it's headed to a decision.

Think about this when was the last time GSP finished a fight?
( Click to show/hide )
It was UFC 94. His oppenent was BJ Penn. And it wasn't even a real finish. In the sense of a KO, TKO, or submission. The doctors stopped it after round 4 before going into round 5.