View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #1937 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
that seems to be an issue.. even in the military(tho we all make the same) some of these guys who don't do their fair share.. get treated better, and get the good trips, when the hard workers get passed up
dang, that sucks too.

i have noticed that folks in my line of work get treated better just for having a good attitude and big smile.... even though they dont know crap wat the hell they are doing.

it only goes so far though...i just chuckle and watch them get all tripped up and make a fool out of themselves when it counts.

and ofcouse, i ask difficult questions in front of their managers when they start to fail. i guess i am a mean person. i like to watch idiots fail and bought back to where they belong.