View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #84 (permalink)
CDepp
Track Member

Drives: sideways
CDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
My brother got me left foot braking while playing Forza. It took a little practice, but it's not that difficult. I have even done it in my Nismo. The trick is to down shift early otherwise you are totally FUBAR. Yep and if I panic its not pretty. I think if I didn't have to pay for my car, tires and brakes....well I'd be a real race car driver and left foot brake all the time!

I don't see anything wrong with it it's no kind of like heal toeing in a MT. All three pedals being used at once. I'm thinking, if you can't left foot break don't try heal toeing!! Just saying!

I believe you are mistaken. Toe and heel is nothing like left foot braking. Toe and heel is all right foot on both the brake and accelerator, left on the clutch. It's a method of double declutch shifting while using all three pedals at once.

Luckily, you have a Nismo that already accomplishes what toe and heel works to perform: 'blipping' the accelerator while decreasing speed to downshift and match the speed to your gear for coming our of a corner.

Last edited by CDepp; 02-19-2013 at 08:25 PM.
CDepp is offline   Reply With Quote