View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #527 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yeah she might not be back on yet, though. So I'm not sure. I hope she doesn't go with me but if she does then whatever, i'll be ghey for you all with or without her.
If she does, maybe she and I can keep each other entertained while you guys...do your thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Steve can be pretty convincing in a wig and some high heels
That's not a very nice way to talk about me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
It does. ~20 mpg average tanks out of a sports car in mostly city commuting is very good.
Yeah. I never bitch about the Z's mileage. I get an average of 19 mpg, and this is with heavy stop-and-go driving (my commute is 2.5 miles of local traffic; 5 stop lights) with a few long-distance trips mixed in. Is it good? No. Is it what I expected? Reasonably. I did not buy the Z because it is good on gas. I bought it because it's f*ckin' hot and fun to drive. I understood the inherent cost and volatility of a machine that consumes fossil fuels and I said, "F- it, it's gorgeous, it's fun, it's comfortable and I want one!" I might make noises about gas prices going up, but in the same breath I acknowledge (and still am happy about) my choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I need to check the accuracy of your stats...
Smart man. Always verify your facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
We're still gonna have the Columbia meet
Good to know. I actually had assumed there wouldn't be a regular meet.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote