View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #413 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
My Street Z has never so much as stuttered... And I don't want her to start. I'm looking very closely at this mod. Please pm me a price and I'll start thinking about tearing around my oh so mysterious fuel system.

Also, I'm considering going FI (supercharger) (about 500 whp). I know its been talked about extensively here, but will your base mod meet my need?
They are $1060.00 for the kit. They are only available from me and there is no competition, so I dont have to play the PM game with secret prices.

500whp is going to be near the end of the line with the typical configuration its sold in. On which side of that line I do not know for sure at this time. It should be within its capacity, but it will depend on a dozen other factors. If it falls short, it can always be upgraded with a second pump.