View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #91 (permalink)
RandyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 7AT Roadst
RandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud of

Day 3
New Orleans - Johnson Space Center - San Antonio

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=N...t=h&mra=ls&z=7

The day started with a bummer - and I can hear you guys telling me what an idiot i was - but i left the car with a valet in the French Quarter - no other viable options...

I had 3 bottles of wine in the trunk - took everything else out - when i went ot put my bags back in - one of the bottles had been smashed... wine spilled all over the place - broken glass. I know the douche valet zipped it around... pissed me off.

anyhow - cleaned that up and got out of N.O for a long straight ride on the 10.

from the beginning i was pacing a big white truck and a dude in a super mini pickup - they were hauling a$$. triple digits sometimes. for like 2 hours.

eventually the big truck takes an exit, and the little guy disappears in the traffic ahead. i lost him for about 20 minutes.

then later - (i was cruising at a steady 85) i made my way back up to him. I ended up passing him - almost - in the left lane. he notices me and guns it up to probably mid 90s to cut me off. - i chuckled and said 'whatever dude' as he pulled in front of me from the left

just then two cops - on foot - rush out from under the overpass ahead pointing wildly at this guy to pull over. they lasered him - and he was directly blocking me at the time based on his dumb *** maneuver.

anyhow - I got to Houston in record time and had a great tour of the NASA facility there

then snuck out of Houston at rush hour (sucked) and made it over to San Antonio for the night - this hotel has better internet so i can catch up on posts. - hopefuly vids will be downloaded soon.

Last edited by RandyD; 02-18-2013 at 09:43 PM.
RandyD is offline   Reply With Quote