View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #187 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

LOLz, I had my Evo r light installed too. My wife HATES it haha. She had to follow me all the way home from downtown disney to the other side of Kissimmee where I live, said its a seizure light At least you didnt have to wait 3 1/2 weeks to get yours in, prob cause yours was grey and mine was red! Sorry I didnt get to get on since because we went to Disney world then Epcot yesterday so our weekend was full at Disney. We also bought the 550 dollar season passes for all 6 parks that includes free parking. Just did that 100 down deal and it auto deducts 41 a month off of your card to pay it off, easy as that because weve already did 2 parks in 2 days and will do the other 2 parks next weekend, at 89 a day now, it was well worth it!

Big thanks to Kelly and Joe for helping install the Evo light and my new hood struts Next thing to be ordered is my Stillen G3's and then just waiting for my FI exhaust to get here mid april from what Tony said.
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote