View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:56 AM   #1357 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Then it sounds like you've thought of most everything on it. Good man.

I really like this part. It's just a solid glow.
Solid glow FTW. Honestly, one of the reasons I don't like the EVO-R fog light is because it looks like the individual LEDs are so obvious. Is that really the case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I'm with you on that. One mod causes another problem, you fix that but it brings up another problem, and so on, and so on...

IT NEVER ENDS!!

IKR!! Luckily, I've found spray paint, which is very accountant/wife-friendly and can satisfy that recurring desire for moar mods. I'm just trying not to go overboard - if I'm not careful, everything on the car inside and outside might wind up KAD

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |